Monday, September 24, 2012

Why Do I Let This Effect Me?!

Today, I got snubbed by someone who I think of as family. Like polite wave, roll up windows as I'm trying to talk to them snub. :/ Not going to lie, it kind of hurt my feelings. Pathetic. I shouldn't let it get to me, but i do. :( I used to live at their house... treated them all like family.. sisters.. my other mother. I guess time has changed all of that. Just one more thing I hate about this town. Too many things happen and people will always think and voice their opinions about you and your actions. No matter how hard you try; people will always judge you on your hair color, your significant other, your job, and what kind of car you drive. Oh well. I will dry my eyes and try to remember that I am awesome. :] I will always remember that when said people need something from me; I will be the bigger person and be there for them. Like I always do, because that is the type of person I am. I will just try to cut them from my life as gently as possible, because them making me feel this way is not what friends/family do. I will be better off in the long run. Come at me bro.

1 comment:

  1. Jenn, I know you were hurt but try to not let it upset you, Remember as long as they can hurt you they can control you.(feelings) your way better than that. your so loving, kind, compassionate, understanding, loyal,thoughtful, need I go on? Let them lay in thier misery and you just smile and wave Cause you are who you are. :) love ya. Donna

    ReplyDelete