Once Part Of Our Family, Always A Part.....
That's a lie in this house. At least for some of the people.
A sister who wanted different things for herself, left our home some time ago. She chose that for herself and moved away. We all were upset and hurt at the things she'd said and some of the things she'd done. Our hearts were broken and we didn't understand her actions. I was hurt. Upset. I'd trusted her. I'd befriended her. I'd stuck up for her when I knew she was in the wrong, and yet.. she hurt me. She talked about me hatefully, she called me hurtful names, she wounded me in ways I didn't think would ever heal. Our other sisters are still hurting. But lashing out isn't going to fix what happened. I hate the spirit of hate these girls carry in their heart for her. She is our sister. No matter what happens, she is supposed to be our family. Right?! Wishing bad things on her won't make you feel any better. To make matters even more important; our sister gave birth to our niece yesterday. I'm desperately trying to find pictures and to send well wishes, but alas, I'm blocked from her facebook account. Probably due to the hateful things I said out of hurt to her after she left. :( I regret the words I chose to use at that time, I wish I could take back the things I said to her because I desperately feel that she needs someone right now. She has been weighing on my heart for some time and I have no way to get into contact with her and it breaks my heart. I love her, no matter what she did to me. No matter what she did to our sisters. She needed to do that for herself and in time, I believe that she will realize the things that happened.. didn't need to. Sisters: Please quit carrying around this hate for her. We all make mistakes in our life and I know that it's hard to forgive people, but she is your sister?! I made so many mistakes before I became a part of this family.. I think back to who I was at that time and wonder what many of you would think about me if you knew about those things.... would you have all turned your backs on me like you're doing with her?! She needs her family. All of us. Knowing that all of you girls are choosing to not be a part of her or her new babies life is appalling. You are all thinking that you'll never be in her shoes, you'll never make those mistakes. Shame on you. We ALL make mistakes. All of us. I just hope I never make a mistake in front of any of you because honestly, I would hate to see the reaction I'd get from my "family"... from my sisters... the same ones who have pledged to love me whole-heartedly no matter what. Please remember that dear sisters when thinking about our estranged sister. She needs us now, more than ever. She's a new mother and I for one, know that it is a hard thing to face. Alexis, if you're out there somewhere in cyber space, I forgive you and hope that you're doing well. I miss you and love you, no matter what.
No comments:
Post a Comment