The stress has officially set in. Christmas is just around the corner and all of the children are already making lists. Bah-humbug.
Haha. Not. I love Christmas. Lay-A-Way is my bff right now.. and I couldnt be happier. Our family is doing the game where we all draw names out of a hat and only buy for that person (other than the little children of course)... and I drew my brother-in-law, John's name. Thomas got Fidana, my 17 year old sister. We of course have no clue what to get for either... but I started a little today. The kicker of the holiday season: Teegan's birthday is only 2 weeks beforehand. He will be 3 this year and has asked for tools and "Pappaw and Daddy" stuff... so big kid stuff. :) Thomas and I have decided that he will get one large gift for his birthday every year and a few little ones for Christmas. We want him to grow up knowing that Jesus deserves all of the credit on Christmas since it's his birthday... and he gets attention on his birthday. :)
So, I have no idea what kind of an idea to do for his birthday... thank the Lord for pinterest! :) I hope all of my friends can make it this year for his party. Yes, Jenni.. I'm talking about you. This holiday season will be the best yet. Oh, and did I forget to mention that I'll be spending it in Texas!? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment