Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Too Many Thoughts..
It's a Tuesday night, and too many things are on my mind. I feel extremely overwhelmed. Thomas and I have great jobs and make pretty good money.. so why is it that we still feel so behind on everything?! Paying our bills is not a problem at all, but now we are needing health insurance and thankfully, we are eligible through Thomas' job. The only catch; for $415/month. 0_o Are you kidding? That's like taking a whole paycheck and giving it back to the company.. and it doesn't even cover everything. We're still liable for 20%. I may not know much about health insurance and all of the fine print, but that's insane. Paying that much per month would kill us. We'd have nothing. Be in the red every month. And that is not something I'm okay with. So, it's either no groceries, or no meds. UGH. On another financial issue; we've found an amazing deal. Someone in our community is selling a home on two lots for $5,000. The house needs lots of work and I don't think the yard has seen a mower in years.. but that's us getting an opportunity to own something that just needs a little TLC for that amazing amount of money. Now.. today... that is going to be hard for us to save.. but wow, $5,000. I really hope we can figure out a way to make this work. If not, I'm afraid another opportunity like this will never come along. :/ See, a bunch of joyous feelings around these parts. Blah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment