God bless today. I woke up feeling like a semi truck ran me over multiple times throughout the night, but I pushed on. Ha, not really. I woke up long enough to get dressed and then crashed again on the couch. My wonderful husband went and did the errands we had planned and allowed me to sleep. :) Man, I love that man. We have decided that we'd love the property, but not the house on it. It needing a lot of work was an understatement. Us tearing down and starting over would be cheaper. No for sure thoughts as of right now, but we're still debating on it. When we got to my parents house to pick Teegan up from his sleepover, he runs to the door screaming about how much he's missed us and how he loves us. :) Sometimes it's just really nice to hear those words. The way I'm feeling today, I'm going to need a hot shower (would love a bath, but we don't have one of those, boo) a dose of NyQuil, and the humidifier plugged in once I snuggle in my blankets. Those are dreams of course. My night will consist of getting off work, putting on "Little Engine" for Teegan, rummaging through empty cabinets before finally deciding on cereal for dinner, waiting on Thomas to get home so that he can shower and then we will all go to bed around midnight. Even on the days that I'm only able to breathe through one nostril and Teegan has broken everything in sight, I love this family.
"It be may small, and broken.. But, still good." -Stitch. Oh, the things I learn from children's movies.
Early Morning wake up call from Teegan... As you can tell, I barely have my eyes open. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment