What I Would Do If I Won The Lottery
The Boring Stuff
* Pay Off Every Student Loan
*Pay Off The Stupid Hyla We Just Had To Have
*Pay Off The Hospitals
*Pay Off My Car
*Pay Off Any Other Debt In Currently Forgetting
*Put Money Is An Account Somewhere For Teegan's College So He Won't Be In Debt Like Us
Fun Stuff
*Decide Where To Move, Then Do It
*Build A House, A Great, Lovely One
*Buy My Parents/Henry's A House Close To Ours
*Buy My Sister's Family A Modest House Close To Ours
*Move My Bestest Friend, Jenni.. Closer To Me (Preferably Right Next Door)
*Pay Off Her Student Loans For Her Birthday :) Best BFF Or What?!
*Buy Jason & Chelsey A Beeson In The Middle Of Nowhere Like They Want
*Buy Thomas A Big Useless Truck Like He Wants
*Be Able To Go On A Vacation, Now Just To Decide Where
*Finally Have A Wedding <3
All of this stuff seems meaningless in the long run, but I'd be happier due to financial security. I would never have to worry about the electric bill or groceries, because I'd always have a nest egg to provide for my family. That would be the biggest blessing of all. All of that nonsense is all well and good, but the security would defn be the best part. I love all of you and if I ever do win the lottery, you all know I'll help with whatever.. that's what family is for.
Always..
No comments:
Post a Comment